COMPETITION RULES – Mom & Me Photo Competition
Competition rules of Fountains Regional Mall to stand a chance of winning a mini make over from Beautique Salon,beautiful ANIA HAIE earrings from Gabriël Jewellers and Fountains Mall vouchers.
This competition is undertaken by Ziningi Properties (Pty) Ltd (registration number: 2005/009162/07) and Fountains Regional Mall (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“Rules”). The Rules will govern and apply to this competition. Please take note of and review these Rules. By your participation in the competition, you agree that these Rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition, the agents or advisors connected to the competition and the Promoter. These Rules can only be modified or amended by the Promoter, in its reasonable discretion, in a written revision of these rules posted on the Fountains Regional Mall’s website or by way of any other official competition communication procedures, at the Promoter’s reasonable discretion, in order to reach as wide a participating audience as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
1. Eligibility and Participation
- 1.1 The competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa with parents or guardians consent if under the age of 18.
- 1.2 No person who is a director, member, partner, employee, tenant or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate to a director, employee, tenant, agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate in this competition.
- 1.3 No person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition is eligible to participate in this competition.
- 1.4 A copy of the Rules is available on Fountains Mall Shopping Centre’s website www.fountainsmall.co.za or from Centre Management’s Office, Fountains Mall during the following office hours: 08h30 to 16h30.
2. Entries and Closing Date
- 2.1 The competition will run from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021(both days inclusive).
- 2.2 To enter the competition participants need to send a photo of their mom & themselves to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will then be loaded unto the Fountains Mall Facebook page andthe winner will be randomly selected.
- 2.3 A participant may enter this competition as many times as they like.
- 2.4 Entries that are unintelligible, incomplete, damaged or defaced will be deemed invalid.The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. Only entries which are displayed on the Promoter’s records will be deemed to be the successful entries in this competition.
- 2.5 The closing date for this competition is 31 May 2021.
- 3.1 The prize consists of a mini make over from Beautique Salon: mini pedi with gel toe overlay, 1/2 head foils, Cryotherapy treatment, cut and blow, two sets of ANIA HAIE earrings from Gabriël Jewellers to the value of R900 each and R1 000.00 Fountains Mall vouchers.
- 3.2 The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 3.3 The winners will be announced on 4 June 2021.
- 3.4 If the winner is unable to accept the prize or in the event that the Promoter is unable tocontact the prize winner, the Promoter reserves the right to draw the prize again.
- 3.5 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if theoriginal prize is unavailable.
- 3.6 The prize may be given to the winner at the draw; or it may be delivered to the prizewinner during office hours within 7 days from the draw; or it may be collected by the prize winner during office hours from the office of Centre Management of the Fountains Mall Shopping Centre within 7 days from the draw.
- 3.7 The Promoter is not responsible for any damage to the prize on signature of receipt by theprize winner.
- 3.8 All risk and liability pertaining to the prize shall pass to the winner on signature of receiptby the prize winner.
4. Selection of the Prize Winner
- 4.1 The winner will be randomly selected by means of a certified method of selection.
- 4.2 The winner will be announced and notified via email or Facebook and the prize winner’s name will be published on the competition website www.fountainsmall.co.za within 7 daysof the draw.
- 4.4 The prize winner does not need to be present at the draw when the draw takes place orwhen the winner is announced.
- 4.5 The prize winner may be requested to be photographed and may be requested to permitthe winner’s photograph to be used in any marketing material of the Fountains Regional Mall.
- 5.1 The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 5.2 The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time in the Promoter’ssole discretion and without any liability.
- 5.3 If a participant contravenes these Rules, the participant may, in the Promoter’s solediscretion, be disqualified.
- 5.4 The Promoter, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates, advertising agencies, suppliers,consultants or advisors shall not be liable for any claim for any loss, damage or injury arising or suffered by any person entering this competition in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury or death, or any harm caused to any participant, or for damage, loss or destruction of any property of any participant arising from negligence by the Promoter, its directors, employees, agents, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, its suppliers, its consultants or advisors or theft or any other cause whatsoever.
- 5.5 All participants and winner/s of this competition indemnify the Promoter, its directors, employees, agents, affiliates, advertising agencies, suppliers, consultants or advisors against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or as a result of their participation in this competition.
- 5.6 The Promoter will require the winner to complete and submit his or her full name and identity number together with an information disclosure and disclaimer notice form (available at Centre Management’s office or on the website www.fountainsmall.co.za) to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Rules. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter. The participants in this competition are aware and agree that in order for the Promoter to conduct this competition, the Promoter must collect and use the personal information obtained from the participants. This competition will be conducted in accordance with the applicable privacy laws in South Africa.
- 5.7 Any person who participates in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted the Rules and agrees to be bound by them.
- 5.8 The laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern this competition.